Dunlop MX53 GeoMax Intermediate/Hard Terrain Tire
Dunlop MX53 GeoMax Intermediate/Hard Terrain Tire - 80/100-21 está agotado y se enviará tan pronto como vuelva a estar disponible.
No se ha podido cargar la disponibilidad de recogida
- The front tire has been redesigned with a taller profile to offer a larger contact patch, providing gentler handling, a higher lean angle and better maneuverability.
- The MX53 front tire blocks are 1 mm higher and have been redistributed to give riders better steering feel and more biting edges.
- A horseshoe pattern of blocks on the front tire reduces the stiffness in the center of the tire to offer greater ride compliance. The unique pattern of the horseshoe blocks also grabs the dirt to provide better braking grip.
- Block-In-A-Block technology has been added to the front tire of the MX53 in order to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- The altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear tire allows for added flex in the knob to enhance grip while providing stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include tie bars between select knobs to reduce flex at the base of the knobs, improving durability.
- Dunlop’s Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- New compounds on the front and rear tire enhance the durability and longevity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.