Domino Throttle - LBX/MX3 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
I purchased this throttle, and it feels great. Love that it was plug-and-play. But only used it twice with no crashes before I found that my clamp was broken and there is very little support from Domino to try to get a new one. Expensive throttle for no support or replacement parts not to be there.
For quite some time, Domino has dominated the market with its exceptional electric twist throttle. Unlike other electric twist throttles available, this particular model features a stiffer twisting mechanism with a shorter range of motion. Most electric twist throttles suffer from an excessively long range of motion and lack resistance during the twist. However, Domino's throttle offers a reduced range of motion, which translates to a more comfortable experience for your hand and wrist. Additionally, this design ensures greater stability as your hand remains closer to its natural grip position, eliminating the need for readjustment or overextension of the wrist, thereby preventing awkward posturing and loss of stability.
The increased resistance in the twisting mechanism provides ample force to steady your hand at any given degree of rotation. This enhanced control allows for easier modulation of throttle levels with precise accuracy. It's undeniable that this throttle outperforms others in terms of appearance, tactile feedback, and overall functionality. The only potential drawback might be its price, but the quality it offers is hard to dispute. It is undoubtedly the top choice for most DIY builders of high-power E-Bikes or E-Motos.
Manufactured in Italy, the Domino twist throttle boasts excellent craftsmanship and includes a five-wire output along with an optional built-in micro switch for added safety.
The Puget Sound Motorsports versions of this throttle are plug-and-play, requiring only minutes to install. We have simplified the process for you by incorporating the OEM plug specifically for Surron/Segway/Talaria bikes & also the Higo connector for our Custom Harnesses.
- Not intended for use with stock controller, will need tuned to correctly work with BAC or other aftermarket controller.
- Five wire output ( 3 wires for throttle, 2 wires for optional microswitch)Includes microswitch (wiring/use of this is optional)
- Microswitch connections require compatible controller functions but can be used for various functions such as automatic brake/regen when let off throttle, or automatic brake lights, etc.
- Comes with matching 5″ grip for left side
- Fits 7/8″ handlebars
- 40″ wire
- Max potentiometer voltage 40V, max microswitch voltage 24V
- Surron/Talaria Connector or Higo (3 pin)
- The Highest Quality Twist Throttle for E-Bikes on the market, by far
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.